Monday, August 6, 2012


MY OPINION 





          President Benigno Simeon Aquino III delivered his speech on July 23, 2012.  State of the nation address is a yearly duty of the president which he delivers his accomplishments. President Benigno Simeon Aquino III  has not delivered his State of the Nation Address (SONA) as of this writing and I don’t know what his SONA contains. I am guessing there will be no paper boats, human props and flowery rhetoric. I am expecting it will be mainly in Filipino with some English thrown in, well-substantiated yet poignant, witty yet direct to the point. I am assuming it will last for around an hour but with PNoy’s fast-clipped speaking style, it won’t seem long with no boring moments. I am imagining PNoy will mince no words and everyone listening will realize he means what he says and he says what he means.



No comments:

Post a Comment